IRC and Amnesty Founders’ Event at American University Washington College of Law on Gender Based Violence.
- Slides: History of Legislative Advocacy: VAWA’s Immigration Protections & Next Horizons
- Building Trusting Relationships: A Guide for Advocates/Attorneys Working with Law Enforcement (LE) on U-Visa Certification Issues (Flow Chart)
- CH 12: Sexual Assault Survivors and Gender-Based Asylum
- Offering a Helping Hand: Legal Protections for Battered Immigrant Women: A History of Legislative Responses
- Why Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) and Deferred Action for Parents of U.S. Citizen and Lawful Permanent Resident Children (DAPA) is Critical in Promoting Immigrant Crime Victim Cooperation with the Criminal Justice System