This page contains links to bench cards, resources and a state by state collection of stalking laws that will be useful for judges who encounter stalking victims in criminal, family and civil court cases. These materials are also helpful to immigration judges and adjudicators to help identify stalking behaviors in the VAWA, T and U visa or SIJS immigration cases they adjudicate.
- Judicial Officer Guide Responding to Stalking https://niwaplibrary.wcl.american.edu/pubs/sparc-judicial-guide-for-stalking (12609)
- Judicial Officer Bench Card: Stalking https://niwaplibrary.wcl.american.edu/pubs/sparc-judicial-bench-card-for-stalking (12610)
- SPARC, Resources on Stalking for Judicial Officers https://www.stalkingawareness.org/judicial-officer-resources/ (12716)
- SPARC, U.S. Stalking Laws and Statutes https://www.stalkingawareness.org/map/
- SPARC offers more useful information on stalking on their Resources Page https://www.stalkingawareness.org/resources/