On Friday, October 16, 2020, the Family Court Division and the Center for Education and Training hosted the 18th Annual Interdisciplinary Conference entitled: Coercive Control in Families and the Impact on Children.
To receive updates, sign up for NIWAP’s outreach list.
You can elect NIWAP’s general outreach list to receive notices of trainings, webinars, new materials, resources, and policies.
Judges, court staff, law enforcement, and prosecutors can sign up for lists exclusively open to staff working at one of these government agencies: https://secure.campaigner.com/CSB/Public/Form.aspx?fid=1682905&ac=fohe
- Coercive Control: How Men Entrap Women in Personal Life (Interpersonal Violence)
- Development and Validation of a Coercive Control Measure for Intimate Partner Violence: Final Technical Report**
- Goodman and Dutton’s Coercive Control Model**
- Family Law Protections
- IPV Coercion Measure
- Coercion in Intimate Partner Relationships (CPR): A Measure of Demands, Surveillance, Coercive Tactics, and Behavioral Response to Coercive Tactics
- Battering or Extreme Cruelty Drawing Examples from Civil Protection Order and Family Law Cases (September 12, 2015)
- SJI and Judicial Training Materials
**If you have difficulty accessing this publication please contact for assistance NIWAP at (202) 274-4457 or firstname.lastname@example.org