- Mary Ann Dutton, Ph.D., Professor of Psychiatry, Georgetown University Medical Center
- Leslye E. Orloff, Director, National Immigrant Women’s Advocacy Project (NIWAP), American University, Washington College of Law
Table of Contents:
- Scenario 1: Avoidant/Minimizing Coercive Control – 6:23
- Scenario 2: Patterns of Trauma/Traumatized Client – 28:37
- Scenario 3: Anxious Client – 52:25
- Scenario 4: Shut Down Client – 1:12:51
- Scenario 5: Suicidal Hypo Discussion – 1:36:08
- Q&A – 1:53:06
Copyright © 2014 National Immigrant Women’s Advocacy Project (NIWAP), American University, Washington College of Law. All rights reserved.
The Tahirih Justice Center co-owns a copyright for the potions of video in which Morgan Weibel and Deepa Bijpuria appear.
This video may be used and distributed freely used for non commercial training and educational purposes, provided that NIWAP is given credit for authorship
This publication was developed under grant number SJI-20-E-005 from the State Justice Institute. The points of view expressed are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official position or policies of the State Justice Institute.