This is a recording of the webinar broadcast November 3, 2014. “And Legal Services for All: New 2014 Legal Services Corporation Regulations Implementing VAWA 2005’s Immigrant Crime Survivors’ Access to Legal Services.” Closed captions will be available for this webinar soon. The recording runs for 1 hour 32 minutes.
2014 LSC Regulations:
- Proposed Rule: Legal Services Corporation – Immigrant Access Based on Anti-Abuse Laws or Immigration Status (August 21, 2013)
- NIWAP Comments on Proposed Rule Updates to the Legal Services Corporation Regulation on Legal Assistance to Alien. 45 CFR Part 1626 – 78 Fed. Reg. 51696
- Further Notice of Proposed Rulemaking: Legal Services Corporation – Immigrant Access Based on Anti-Abuse Laws or Immigration Status (February 5, 2014)
- NIWAP Comments on Proposed LSC Rule (October 21, 2013)
- Final Rule: Legal Services Corporation – Immigrant Access Based on Anti-Abuse Laws or Immigration Status (April 18, 2014)
- Program Letter 14-2: Alien Eligibility Under 45 C.F.R. Part 1626 (May 19, 2014)
- Appendix to Regulations: Alien Eligibility for Representation by LSC-Funded Programs (May 19, 2014)
- Legal Services Corporation: Program Letter 14-3: ASSESSING ELIGIBILITY OF ALIENS UNDER 45 CFR 1626.4(C)(1)
PATHWAYS TO LSC FUNDED REPRESENTATION – Screening guide and flow chart showing pathways to representation for immigrant victims under LSC anti-abuse regulations .